doo dooby doo.
" This is a lesson in procrastination,
I kill myself because I'm so frustrated,
And every single second that I put it off,
means another lonely night I gotta race the clock "
those lyrics explain exactly how i feel when trying to do my coursework. Jesse Lacey; I salute you!
mini grumble out of the way, all is ok. sounds like the only word to describe my current mood i suppose.
monday and tuesday i had my dreaded business and media exams. business was, inevitably, a steaming pile of shite. i think it's safe to say that Mr. Sweaty Cunt will be booting me off the course; which will result in a very big, serious chat with the parents about not trying hard enough and bullshit like that. i am fucking trying i just can't do business studies, full stop. i reckon if i didn't have such a wanky, reeking, patronising, harsh, whinging cunt of a teacher then i might actually get somewhere with it. but i i havent so i wont.
media wasnt so bad. what i dont understand is that we had to take 2 sides of a4 paper covered in notes into the exam. these notes and research, which didnt really relate to the question paper, were worth 20% of the marks. fucking strange.
i think i did ok in it though, i rambled on enough to possible scrape through.
ummm what else has happened?
oooh, i got up at 3pm today. *grins smugly* i only had one lesson though but by the time id woke up it was pointless going in.
ohh yeah i have just seen possibly the ugliest mp3 player ever!
theres no bloody screen! madness i tells you.
s'all i think for now.
chro.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home